Add a Listing
Listings are kept current with the help of contributors like you! If you know of a company that belongs on AgencyPimp, go ahead and email with the following info.
- 1. Company Name, Website
- 2. Category
- 3. Street Address, City, State, Zip
- 4. Email, Phone, Fax
- 5. Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram
Choose the category that is consistent with the messaging on your website. It should represent your #1 business offering by volume.
- Can I add my listing to multiple categories?
- No. To keep the list manageable for the user, agencies are listed in one category only.
- How do I choose the right category?
- Choose the category that is consistent with the messaging on your website. It should represent your #1 business offering by volume.
- What types of companies can be listed?
- AgencyPimp lists all businesses related to the creative services industry. We currently serve Chicago and the surrounding suburbs.
- What are the requirements to get listed?
- Website must be complete, credible, and in good working order. Business is relevant to the creative industry. Must be a full-time business with more than one full-time employee. Services and work samples are prominently displayed. Located in Chicago or surrounding suburbs. The physical address and phone number are displayed on site.
- What else helps my site to get listed?
- Photos of the studio. Photos and biographies of multiple employees. Careers section. Job openings and descriptions. Awards, articles, and social media presence. Map and directions to studio.
- Why are some websites denied?
- Website is incomplete, lacks credibility, or is in bad shape. No work samples, physical address, or phone number displayed on the site. Freelancer or sole-proprietor. Not located in Chicago or surrounding suburbs. Not relevant to the creative industry.
- Who will see my AgencyPimp listing?
- The massive community of Chicago creative professionals, including full-time and freelance designers, art directors, creative directors, writers, developers, UX designers, producers, project managers, and strategists. Design students looking for internships and full-time jobs. Creative staffing agencies and recruiters who match businesses with employees. General businesses looking to hire a creative agency for their project.